Good Morning Dumplings….
It’s Monday again, and that means Last Weeks Loves is back! I’ve got a great line up of posts that showcase my blogger inspiration from last week. And here were go….
1. On Thursday, Amanda from Recycled Consign and Design posted about the comeback of the drapery tie-back. I think she might be on to something, especially with the great selection of great tie-backs she featured like the vintage ones below.
3. On Friday, Heather of Interior Groupie had a great guest post from Jessica, a writer for Arcadian Lighting on black and wood. A great design combo and this outdoor space below was my favourite of the examples she provided, though I would recommend checking them all out for yourself.
4. I LOVED this post from Ambiance & Armoires all about how to set up a summer night at the movies! I loved going to the drive-in as a kid so I think it would be crazy fun to have a movie night in your backyard. I seriously loved this post.
5. I was asking the same question Vanessa over at A Casa Da Va did when I read So…When can I Move In?, a post she did on Bettina Prentice’s apartment, as featured in Vogue. I love just about everything about this apartment: the amazing art, the use of colour and pattern….all beautiful. J’aime beaucoup.
6. How stunning is this plate painting by Molly Hatch? Molly is a ceramic designer who also creates fabric patterns, furniture, jewelry, prints, pen and ink drawings and paintings.I found this amazing plate painting in a feature this week on Design Sponge. Seriously, it floors me how insanely creative people are.
As usual, my blog reading keeps me full of inspiration, and this week was no exception.
Enjoy your day, even if that means pretending it’s Friday. I’m out….