Last week Heather from over at Interior Groupie “tagged” me in a fun little blogger questionnaire. I’m so happy to have been included because I LOVE these things. Here are the rules:
**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post
**Let them know you have tagged them
And here are my responses:
1. What is your profession?
By day, I am a project manger in the real estate industry, and by evening and weekends I’m a furniture upholsterer.
2. How would you describe your style?
In both fashion and decor, I would say my style classic with some added flair. In fashion, I like simple pieces but always try to add a either a bold colour, accessory, or fabric.
In decor I tend to like more eclectic spaces (i.e. less simple more flair) but I still need to have some solid classic pieces in the mix.
via Vintage Renewal
3. Salty or sweet?
Sweet, though I do love salt and vinegar chips.
4. How would you describe your ideal Sunday morning?
Wandering the St. Lawrence Antiques Market, followed by brunch with friends OR people-watching while blogging at the Rooster, my local coffee shop.
5. Which celeb would you want to have as a bestie?
I would have to to say Julia Roberts. I’ve been a fan since the era of Steel Magnolias and Pretty Woman – and she is just so damn likable and seems pretty real as far as celebrities go. And that laugh! Totally contagious.
6. What’s the best book you read last year?
“Too close to the Falls” by Catherine Gildiner. This is the story of Miss Gildiner’s childhood growing up in Lewiston, NY. It’s a sweet, dark, and often laugh out loud funny, coming of age story. A great read.
7. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation…..that is a tough one. I have a list about 100 miles long. But given the (slightly) colder weather in Toronto this week, I’m going to say Fiji….staying in one of these…
8. What’s your guilty pleasure?
9. What are your top 3 must have make-up items?
Under eye concealer, Laura Mercier mineral powder foundation, blush (because I’m Casper).
10. What is your dream job?
11. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
I have gotten a lot of a great advice over the years, but something I learned at Alt Summit seems most relevant in my life right now..
Now because I’m such a crazy rule-breaker, I’ve only “tagged” a few people (not 11) to keep this game going. OK, so it’s more because I wasn’t able to come up with 11 bloggers that I know would like to participate, and who hadn’t already been “tagged” by previous participants. And for those I have tagged, ZERO pressure to participate but if you want to join the fun…..TAG, you’re it!
4. Food Nouveau
Here are your questions:
1. Is your toilet paper roll pull over or pull under?
2. Who makes you laugh the most?
3. If you could meet any historical figure who has already passed, who would it be?
4. How many hours a week do you spend on Pinterest?
5. What word do you love?
6. What word do you hate?
7. What is you favourite smell?
8. If you could play a character in any movie, who would you play?
9. Dogs or cats?
10. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
11. What was the last situation that made you blush?
And that’s it!
And don’t forget to enter the amazing Chocolat & Cherries giveaway! Only 3 more days left to enter!!